The longer this sits the better it gets. The sesame gives it a nice texture and how can you go wrong with garlic?
Mix with Greek yogurt as a dip or buttermilk and mayo for a dressing.
1 TBSP (or more to taste) per 8 oz of base.
Welcome to my passion. Food is sexy and familial. It is exciting, bold, and comforting. Explore your creativity. Be bold. Be spicy. Be inventive.
(1). Hand blended in small batches with Dill, granulated garlic, roasted garlic, minced onion, celery salt, black cracked pepper, toasted sesame & a super-secret blend of spicy herb goodness.
(2). Packed in a double lined Kraft reseal-able bag in your choice of size.
(3). Included with each order:
• Your ordered spice choice and size
• Your Be Creative Card, with info, ideas and instructions to get you rolling
• Kitschy Chic swag, (it’s really pretty coolio!)
• Free Sample (Yippee extra spice)
• Your receipt with a $5.00 off coupon for your next order
(4) All made in the USA, all packaging is from recycled, up-cycled or sustainable materials
• GIFT PACKAGING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
• ADD ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS IN NOTES TO SELLER SECTION AT CHECKOUT.
o Shrimp & Seafood Boil.... full of bay, mustard, chili and garlic makes this so good for good old fashioned shrimp boil
• Rockabilly Meatloaf/Burger Blend..... Habanero, garlic and smoked cracked pepper make this not your mother’s meatloaf or burger mix. Great for burgers on the grill giving them a smoky hot flavor.
• Boise Montreal ... My husband’s favorite on steak, mixed with a bit of the Bloody Mary Pepper, however it makes the best bread dipper seasoning when mixed with some olive oil.. the lemon and dill with fresh cracked coriander make it perfect for dipping crusty bread in with soup
• Honey, Orange you Spicy .... The all-time winner for wings with orange powder & zest along with smoked chipotle pepper and brown sugar.
• The Cherry Bomb ....... this one is exactly what a rack of beef ribs are calling for... a nice spicy glaze with a hint of sweet cherry and pepper with hickory and ginger
• Smokey Joe ... full of hints of orange and pepper mixed in with mesquite smoke make this a salty goodness perfect for baked potatoes, burger mix or just as good rub for steak, chicken and pork.
• Citrus & Herbs... salt free and perfect for herbed fish and chicken with hints of lemon and lime
• Yucatan Rojo... my version a taco seasoning or for fajitas, with lemon and fresh coriander but the hints of warmth from the cinnamon and clove in it makes for a flavor profile unlike any other Mexican style seasoning.
• Middle Fork Stout ......... the perfect one for steak with an espresso base with a hint of chili powder and cumin.
• XXX Stout.... the Middle Fork Stout but with garlic, and 3 more hot pepper powders
• Payette River Rub..... A chili cocoa base makes this that sweet-salty-spicy trio of flavor great for adding to ketchup for a BBQ sauce
• Garlic Sesame Dip & seasoning Full of garlic, lemon onion and sesame seeds this is a great additive for Greek yogurt, mayo or a rub on fish and poultry.
• The Porky Pig......... Use this for pork chops and spicy candied bacon make this a favorite, ginger, beer powder and turmeric among other spices makes this really full of flavor and super spices.
• Ginger Beer Belly Rub .... Also great for candied bacon and pork but amazing as a poultry & fish marinade with some OJ.
• Creole Blackening Spice ... cayenne, bay leaf, coriander, oregano, cumin & much more make this a spicy fish fry perfect for fried or grilled trout, bass or most white fish.
• Tango Mango Habanero Rub... this one is a great poultry rub/seasoning, however one of my best clients swears by it in her cheese ball. With spicy habanero flanked by cilantro, mint, mango and clove for warmth and depth your taste buds will have a party.
• Caribbean Block Party... I LOVE this as a turkey brine with OJ but also on pork and wings. With lemon, ginger & nutmeg just to name a few it smells like heaven & tastes even better. Add it to ketchup and OJ for a great glaze while BBQ-ing
• Bloody Mary Pepper... Salt free pepper blend with sundried tomato, onion, garlic and celery seed makes this great for bloody Mary's, baked potatoes and my husband's favorite mixed with the Boise Montreal for steaks.
• Rockin Root Beer Rub Ginger, cocoa and organic root beer powder along with so much more makes this a unique rub, best for steak and ribs on the grill to get that nice glaze from the grill
• Garlic*Garlic Dip & seasoning.... roasted garlic and garlic powder make this a great mayo additive for sandwiches, a dip for yogurt or dressings. I live this added to mashed potatoes to make garlic mashers and also a great bread dipping seasoning.
• Dressed to Dill Dip & seasoning.... Dill, tomatoes and lemon lends perfectly to use as a dip, a dressing, a bread dip with olive oil, or a rub for chicken and fish with butter
• Groovy Girl Dip & seasoning.... basil, celery seed and parsley & oregano make this perfect for dips, dressings, bread dipping and my favorite use a seasoning for potato salad and macaroni salad.
• Hell Fire Pepper.... nothing but pepper, pepper and more pepper along with cayenne, cocoa, red peppers and Szechuan peppers
• Smokey & the Tomato.... This has proven to be an all-time favorite and versatile blend, great for eggs, salads, dips, dressings, bread dipping and mixed with butter for great French style bread. Sun dried tomatoes, mesquite smoke garlic and parsley along with garlic and onion is a great combo for so many things... make a dip with it and yogurt add fried bacon for a BLT dip.
• Garlic the Great... It is just simple hickory, roasted garlic and sea salt. Simply Smokey garlic goodness.
• Rooster Rub ... a little fancier than lemon pepper with garlic, lemon, onion & and black pepper is a basic poultry seasoning but can also be used for just about anything you want a little zesty lemony pepper on.
• NYC Everything but the Bagel ... I cannot get enough of this onion and garlic goodness...on my eggs, sashimi, cream cheese on toast or bagels, and avocado... I rank this one of my vegetable topping addictions
• Ginger Zing Sea Salt....Ginger and red pepper flakes along with citrus make this one of my favorite vegetable salts
• Smoking Jalapeno Sea Salt… sea salt with jalapeno and mesquite makes this zesty and Smokey for roasted vegetables and great on tomatoes and avocadoes and cumbers.
• Chile Limon... lime, sea salt and chili powder makes this perfect for rimming a red beer or on top of fruit and vegetables.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No. No MSG or filler of any kind.
Absolutely I can customize any order and personalize it to your specifications.
I can offer larger sizes and refills by request. Given enough time I can special order tins, bottles, jars, or special gift boxes, or wrap.
No, I do not. Due to the high oil contect in my organic, natural and high quality spices they can clump in a high humidity environment. That is why I ship them in double lined Kraft resealable bags, and glass bottles.
All spices should be kept out of sunlight and away from moisture. Always measure out the amount you want into a small bowl, plate or measuring cup and then add to your food while cooking or after the fact.
An instruction card is included in all orders.
Wholesale availability is listed under Let's Make a Deal section.